21. Dezember 2011

About me

I can't believe I already have 6 readers! Thank you so much!

So.. I'm dead tired.
There are still 2 days of work left until I can go home finally. Two days on which I have to work until 7 p.m. I have to survive those two days. I will. But it's going to be hard. I guess I will go to sleep once I've finished this post.



This was my dinner. Of course I'm only dining with a book on my side. ;)

And I have been tagged by lovely r o s a !♥

The rules

:sprout: Write 11 (random) things about yourself on your blog
:sprout: Answer the questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you tag
:sprout: Choose the next 11 people to tag and link them on the post
:sprout: Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
:sprout: No tag backs
:sprout: You must post these rules

11 random things about me

① I love tea. Rooibos tea in all kinds of flavour. My favourite is vanilla though. (Especially the one from Starbucks!)
② I'm on Weight Watchers. And right now I'm lacking badly. I'm going to find my way back though.
③ I'm getting cardiac arrhythmias whenever I drink beverages containing coffein or teein.
④ I change into band shirts and sweatpants as soon as I'm at home.
⑤ I'm kind of obsessed with weather. I love extremes. Like storms, heavy snow, heavy rain..
⑥ When I have no time (aka now.) my room envolves into a living chaos.
⑦ I once had a bad relationship with my parents. But now they are the most important people in my life.
⑧ I want a boyfriend. Or friends in general. I'm not good at making friends. I hope I can change this somehow.
⑨ Sometimes I think I talk too much about myself when having conversations. I hate this part of me.
⑩ I went to Japan twice. And loved it twice.
⑪ I check random guys at the train / bus and give points to them. 1 - very ugly, 10 - why u no be my boyfriend??.

The 11 Questions Tag

1. If you could spend one year in any country in the world, where would you go? (Don't think about the money!)
--Maybe I would still choose Japan after all.
But maybe I would like to go to Canada, Finland, Sweden or Irland...

2. If you could decide, what time would your school/work begin and end?
--Hm... I think I would like it, if it started at 11 a.m. and ended at 5 p.m.
Right now it starts at 9.30 a.m. and ends at 7 p.m.

3. When you were a child, what was your dream job? What about now?
--I can't exactly remember what my dream job was when I was a child. But when I was around 14 I wanted to become a radio host.
Right now I'm doing exactly what I want: Being an apprentice to be a bookseller.

4. Do you still buy CDs?
--Yes. Definitely. I support 'my' bands whenever I can.

5. When are you proud of yourself?
--Lately I'm not really proud of myself.
I'm proud if I manage not to eat too much. And if I did great at work. (Well this happens more often.;))

6. If you'd have to eat the same food every day for one month, what would you eat?
--Pasta. (With vegetable sauce most likely.)

7. Do you usually remember your dreams when you wake up? How are they like?
--Lately they are all really intense. So I actually remember all of them. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't remember.

8. What color would you like your skin to be?
--Definitely a bit darker. I have really bright skin. It's difficult to find fitting foundations.

9. If you knew you only had one week left to live, how would you spend the last 7 days?
--With my family. Cooking. Playing games. Going for walks in the woods.
I also would like to go to an event. Including MoNoLith, lynch., TRIGGAH, Glamorous Honey and ダウナー.

10. Where do you feel the safest?
--With my family.

11. How much does music mean to you?
--It once meant more to me. I don't know what happened.
It still means a lot to me though.

My 11 questions

1. To how many countries have you been?
2. What's your most hated subject you had/have at school?
3. Tea or coffee, and why?
4. Have you ever been fully satisfied in your life?
5. How is your relationship with your parents?
6. Any pets?
7. Do you like to cook yourself or do you prefer eating somewhere else?
8. What was the biggest dissapointment in your life.
9. Favourite book?
10. How many hours do you sleep at night?
11. Snow or sun, and why?

Haha, I don't know who to tag though. So.. I'm just saying: If you want to do it. Do it! :D But please comment here and let me know, so I can get to know you better! ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen