30. März 2012

Vegan

Urgh. Just 'upgraded' to the googlefied new design, since it's coming in April for everyone anyways.

So yeah. Since monday I'm eating vegan. It's not a big change in my eating habits though, since I've been a vegetarian for quite some time now. I've been reading 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer while I went to Mönchengladbach by train. If I hadn't been a vegetarian already I would have been one after reading this book.


One of my awesome meals during this week. Tofu and onions with soysauce and sesame. (I need a good camera... D:)

At first I've planned to eat vegan for a week to test how it would work out. But I think I will be keeping this up. I'm already noticing that my skin is better than before. And it's absolutely no problem to do Weight Watchers while eating vegan. ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen